2013 QC PridefestThe festival, held June 1st & 2nd, will be a street fair, a shopping mecca, a non-stop cavalcade of regional entertainment, a carnival, an interactive arts & sports jubilee, a smorgasbord of summer treats, and an open air picnic with a few thousand close friends, all capped off with a night of fireworks and a “new-fashioned” revival!
Live Out Loud: 2013 QC PrideFest
- Location: Warren & Second Streets, Davenport, IA
- Times:12pm-12am Saturday, June 1st
12pm-8pm Sunday, June 2nd.
- Admission: $5.00 for both days
- 2 Stages of live music featuring some of the biggest powerhouse bands in the region.
- A "Zany Zone" with burlesque shows, high heel races, body painting, a dunk tank and other more adult-oriented shenanigans.
- 3 bars located within the festival grounds as well as our outstanding festival-central outdoor beergarden.
- A Kidzone with story time, crafts and a bouncy house.
- Amazing shopping with 100 booths featuring arts, apparel, crafts, home decor, pride merchandise, gifts, and an amazing array of fair food favorites.
- Fireworks on Saturday night followed by an unbelievable outdoor showstopping extravaganza of incredible female impersonation.
- Sunday afternoon interfaith service to celebrate diversity and the common message of love shared by the world's great religions.
- All this for a two-day entry fee of only $5.
- Party, shop, eat, dance, and ride the rainbow at 2013 PrideFest! It's your time to LIVE OUT LOUD!
Because our Festival will be 2 fun-filled days of shopping, entertainment, food and drink, we suspect you may want take advantage of our 2 days for 1 admission fee special. And . . . if you are coming from outside the area, why not make a weekend of it? Visit the festival often and check out other local attractions during your stay. Click on the QCVB logo to check out what the Quad Cities has to offer!
And yes, we thought of everything and as your hosts, we have brokered with our sponsoring hotels to offer you some incredible lodging deals. We have 2 hotels each offering a variety of amenities for special QC Pride Festival rates!
The Bettendorf Econolodge Inn and Suites is offering a spectacular QC Pride Rate of just $59 per night for our friends coming to the Festival. This newly renovated facility sits on the I-74 corridor amidst some of Iowa’s finest shopping activity. Click on the logo to view the Inn and make your reservations!
The Holiday Inn-Rock Island is offering a weekend rate of just $79 per night. Just ask for the QC Pride special rate. The hotel is located in the heart of the Rock Island arts and entertainment district, the Holliday Inn is just a quick trip over the Centennial Bridge to/from the festival grounds.
- 18 hours of live music! Including performances by: Wicked Liz & the Bellyswirls, House Arrest, Superfly Samurai, That Girl Band and many more...
- Saturday Night Fireworks Extravaganza
- The Midwest’s Best Female Impersonators in a Saturday Night Show to Remember
- More than 100 food, shopping and informational booths & exhibitors
- Interactive SportsZone with Sumo Wrestling, Dunk Tank, Carnival Games and Sporting Celebrities.
- Fun for the family at the Children’s & Teen FunZone.
- Automobile Showcase
- Beergarden Oasis and picnic area
- Pride Memorial Display
- Sunday afternoon participatory Interfaith Celebration of Unity and Equality